Boz IMEX s.a.s., with the adoption and implementation of a Management System according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standards, intends to pursue the following main objectives:
- satisfy customers and suppliers;
- provide services that are qualified and comply with specified requirements;
- offer targeted and effective solutions in a timely manner and at competitive prices;
- offer staff the opportunity to grow professionally through continuous training;
- involve all staff to achieve predetermined goals;
- ensure stable employment;
- improve operational results;
- build customer and supplier loyalty;
- expand market share.
In order to achieve these objectives, the Management undertakes to:
- make adequate resources available;
- give the necessary authority to the Manager of the Management System to ensure the correct administration of the System itself so that all activities that have an influence on quality and affect customer satisfaction, determining the success of the company, are adequately supervised;
- systematically verify performance of indicators during reporting and review of the Management System at planned intervals to ensure its continuous suitability, adequacy and effectiveness, and in this way also evaluate the suitability of Company Policy;
- highlight weaknesses or unwanted developments, identify causes and take appropriate corrective or preventive actions taking Continuous Improvement into account, making adequate resources available and defining implementation timelines and responsibilities.